The ballgreaser.com trailer coupler grease zerk installation kit includes almost everything you need to grease your trailer coupler:
- A properly sized drill bit,
- A properly sized grease zerk, and
- The grease zerk installation tool custom machined for THIS specific grease zerk.
You will also need a drill motor and a hammer, not included.
Installation is a simple four step process! Detailed instructions come in the package.
- Use the supplied drill to drill a hole in the very top of your coupler.
- Insert the ball end of the grease zerk into the Installation Tool
- Line the end of the grease zerk up with the hole in the coupler
- Smack it in with a hammer!
That’s all there is to it! When your trailer is hooked to your tow vehicle, 4-5 pumps of grease will fill the void over the top of the ball, and set you up for the first trip. After the first time a couple of pumps should be all you need.